The essentials of online data collection
Every online research project includes the important activity of online data collection. Online data collection starts by setting yourself a goal for your research project and it ends with data ready for further analysis and visualisation.
There are many steps in between, which require specialist knowledge. The e-Book “The Essentials of Online Data Collection” aims to inform you about how online data collection works and provides guidance in making choices of how to prepare online data collection.
This e-Book will answer questions such as:
- What's the difference between traditional and online research?
- What are the sources for collecting online data?
- What are the online data collection methods?
- How is an effective survey for an online fieldwork?
- How to define online data quality?
Grab your free copy of this ebook on Online Data Collection by filling out the form to the right!